Family & Youth Initiative is seeking a Program Manager, who will be responsible for managing and driving forward DCFYI’s mentoring and host parent programs. This full-time employee should have experience working with youth in foster care or youth who have experienced trauma and be highly relational. Responsibilities will include Volunteer Recruitment & Engagement; Program Events; and Program Oversight and Evaluation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes initiative and problem-solves
- Is results-oriented
- Is highly organized
- Pays close attention to details and understand how they affect the big picture
- Can work independently
- Is comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment
- Has strong communication and listening skills
- Is ready to roll up their sleeves
- Can work nights and weekends
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Full details and application form available here. No phone calls, please.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background checks
Family & Youth Initiative is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national and ethnic origin in hiring or employment.