Family & Youth Initiative is seeking an Development and Communications Associate, who will provide operational, programmatic, and fundraising support to further Family & Youth Initiative’s mission. She/he/they works closely with the Executive Director to ensure smooth functioning of the systems and processes that allow DCFYI to function and programming to be successful.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes initiative and bring critical thinking to problem solving
- Is highly organized and able to implement systems to manage a multifaceted workload
- Pays close attention to details and understand how they affect the big picture
- Can work independently
- Is comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment
- Has strong written communication skills
- Easily navigates technology and are open to learning new ways to use technology
- Is able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks efficiently and with excellence
- Is flexible, creative, and able to thrive in an evolving environment
- Has cultural competency and want to work with a diverse group of volunteers, youth, and staff
- Is ready to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to accomplish DCFYI’s mission
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Full details and application form available here. No phone calls, please.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background checks
Family & Youth Initiative is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national and ethnic origin in hiring or employment.